To be really effective at link building, you’ve got to have a reliable link analysis tool. Not only should the tool provide you with an endless supply of link prospects, it should be able to tell your the quality of those prospects: it should be able to show you what strategies your competitors use to get links, how success they’ve been and tell you what you need to know to beat them.
My link analysis tool of choice comes from Majestic.com (formerly known as Majestic SEO) so I was delighted when Dixon Jones, Marketing Director at Majestic, asked me to create a free and comprehensive link building course for Majestic users and non-users alike.
We’ve worked hard to produce a link building course that should appeal to all and you can sign up for free at http://majestic.kajabi.com/sp/34080-get-up-to-speed-with-majestic.
Here’s what we cover:
- Module 1: Exploring your niche
- Module 2: How Majestic gives you a detailed view of your market
- Module 3: A simple link building process
- Module 4: How to analyse your own site
- Module 5: How to analyse your competitors (part 1)
- Module 6: How to analyse your competitors (part 2)
- Module 7: What can you learn from a link?
- Module 8: What type of content works best in your market?
- Module 9: How to fully explore your market
- Module 10: Understanding Citation Flow and Trust Flow
- Module 11: Understanding Topical Trust Flow (Part 1)
- Module 12: Understanding Topical Trust Flow (Part 2
This is all provided free by Majestic and you can sign up for free at http://majestic.kajabi.com/sp/34080-get-up-to-speed-with-majestic.
Enjoy and let me know how you get on.